Laserscan service and repair all photocopiers, copiers, laser printers, document scanners fax machines and multifunction devices within the Melbourne metropolitan area. We repair and maintenance specialists for Ricoh, Fuji Xerox, Lexmark, and Lanier machines and we also repair all other major brands including Hewlett Packard, Toshiba, Canon and Kyocera Products.
The Laserscan service team are committed to what’s best for your business. We will repair, restore, refurbish your device or recommend a replacement machine – whichever is the most cost effective and beneficial option. With over 25 years of industry experience and knowledge we can quickly and accurately diagnose and fix your equipment. That’s why our customers keep coming back!
- No call out fees.
- Colour photocopier and printer repairs performed onsite.
- Most office machines can be fully serviced or fixed onsite within 1 hour.
- Printer Repairs: charged at a fixed labour rate + parts.
- Photocopier Repairs: 1 hr minimum charge labour. Additional labour charged pro-rata every 15 minutes + parts.
- A written (GST inclusive) quote will be provided if parts or extra labour is required.
Our qualified technicians will promptly diagnose your printer, inform you of any parts needed, provide advice on the most suitable options and efficiently fix your equipment onsite.
- On site printer copier service repairs & emergency break downs
- Scheduled preventative maintenance. Read more about our Maintenance Agreements
- Warranty Service and Repair for Fuji Xerox and Lexmark Products
- Servicing of older and discontinued machines Servicing and Repairs for – Document Feed issues and Paper Jams
- Toners and consumables
- Install or Update software printer drivers
- Set up copiers and printers for print and scan – Scan to folder or scan to email
- Firmware Upgrades – Ricoh Lanier Fuji Xerox & Lexmark Firmware
- Installation and configure printer copier and scanner devices to work on your local networks
- Maintenance Kit, Drum & Fuser Unit Replacement & Installation
- Image Transfer Belt Assembly Unit Replacement
Authorised Service Centre
We are an authorised service centre of Fuji Xerox Products, and we also repair and service many other major brands in Melbourne. All our technicians are manufacturer certified and have years of experience.
A service guarantee is provided on all our repair work and the parts installed carry a manufacturer’s warranty. You can have peace of mind that all parts and labour are of superior quality.
Fast Response Time
We aim to get to you as soon as possible. Most machines in Melbourne can be serviced on the same day, within an hour on-site. Our technicians will keep you informed of timeframes if additional parts or labour is required.
Genuine Spare Parts
Laserscan technicians have a large range and quantity of spare parts on hand to help ensure we can get your device quickly repaired and ready for business again. All parts are genuine manufacturer parts and with Laserscan’s buying power and contacts, we purchase these direct and pass on the savings to you.
- Document feed issues and jams – malfunctioning fuser assemblies and feed rollers can result in feed issues and wrinkled pages.
- Poor Print Quality: Photocopier Printer leaving black lines, streaks, marks down pages, machine printing light or dirty copies. Colour Printing Problems: Photocopier
- Printer not printing the right colour, smudging, bleeding, streaking, printer printing Blurry Fuzzy Text, printing double images (ghosting).
- Copier printer configuration not working correctly – copier printing slowly,
- Document Scanner configuration not working correctly – scanner not scanning to email or folder.
- Upgrade or Update Copier Printer Firmware Required. Error Code Message keeps appearing and printer / copier will not print.
- LCD Touch Screen Display Panel problems – Not working correctly – frozen, keeps freezing, not functioning.
- Damaged Parts: Bulbs, gears drawers, fans which overheat or wear out, and drum repairs or replacement.You can rely on Laserscan to get the job done right and keep you informed and up to date
Need troubleshooting tips for misfeeds and paper jams? Check out our video resources. If you need professional help get in touch with Laserscan.