The Ricoh MPC3504 A3 Colour Multifunction Device is an affordable A3 high quality printing device in one compact unit!
The Ricoh MPC3504 Printer offers fully integrated mobile, scanning and cloud based solutions so your office is always at your fingertips. By combining NFC (Near Field Communication) technology with support for Apple AirPrint and Google CloudPrint 2.0, you can now enjoy enhanced productivity and convenience.
The Ricoh MPC3504 offers excellent print quality!
Impress your audience with 1200 dpi resolution and precise reproduction on brochures, presentations, and other documents up to SRA3 on thicker stocks up to 300 gsm. You can even use the MFP to create larger poster-size banners — without investing in a wide-format printer.
Enables you to store your incoming faxes or your print jobs in the Ricoh MPC3504 with password protection. The stored jobs and faxes can only be printed when the password is entered. This prevents confidential documents being left in the output tray or open for viewing by unintended people.
The Ricoh MPC3504 Multifunction Device comes along with a host of features:
* 35 pages per minute A4 A3 A5
* Copy Print Scan *Fax Optional
* Automatic Document Feeder
* 4 x Paper Trays (Holds 550 Sheets per tray)
* 1 x Manual Tray
* 10.1″ Touch Panel makes it easy for navigation
* 220 Sheet Single Pass Document Feeder –
* Copy and scan documents at high speed in a single pass
* Scan from MPC3504 to USB Flash Drive and
* Print directly from flash drive.
* Network Ready, Mobile Print and Cloud Capabilities – Connect to the cloud from your Smartphones, Tablets or Android Devices
* Excellent Printing Quality – (nice crisp clean edges)
* Send full-colour scans of floor plans, schematics and photos via email.
* Take advantage of eco-friendly features to lower
operating costs and reduce overall environmental
impact without sacrificing business productivity.
The Ricoh MPC3504 Multifunction Printer Copier Scanning Device is the perfect fit for small medium and large businesses. This printer can service an office of 3 to 6 people. The machine can accommodate larger workgroups. (I have some customers that have 15 plus computers set up to them). Very user friendly and easy to use.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your office equipment contact the Laserscan Managed Print Services and Solutions team and discuss your options.
We have solutions for all your short and long term projects.
Feel free to download a brochure for more information and speak with us soon while stock lasts.